2012年2月8日星期三

Boeljon was a member of the winning Solheim Cup team in 2011

Prior to the tournament I never guessed I might be holding the trophy in order to get started the summer season with a win it's pretty amazing, said the winner.

I felt good about my chances today. In the event you glance at the scoring it has been so low so why not use a low round again. It is really a long-shot but when I played well you can't predict.

I think my caddy has always said the best section of my game is my mental game i really felt excellent. My swing felt good and my putting was good discount golf clubs and i'm always pretty level whether I own a good or even a bad round We are always kind of a similar. This is an incredible experience to me when i learn while i go using this program . ' will discover as a result again.

Boeljon was a member of the winning Solheim Cup team in 2011 but was unwilling to draw comparisons between that great experience this also. It is simply completely different. Being on a winning Solheim Cup team is one thing i won't event forget i wish I will be playing a greater portion of them but winning that will winning individually is just not comparable. I merely hope We have many same in.

What exactly does a victory in this event containing so many great names about the trophy?

Every time you walk to the range the thing is that the lines of photos with the girls that have won this launch would you like to be on the websites callaway diablo edge irons for but every time you play a meeting anywhere you need to win to appear at the top this week is an additional dream be realized.

When asked what were the keys shots and key holes today, Boeljon responded; ?¡ãI think my up and downs about the 15th for birdie as well as the same on 16 for par were crucial. The above holes kept me going as well as the birdie at the last was the identical however i think the quicker holes kept me going.

Which has a three shot lead starting the final round there have been few prepared to bet against the 21 yr old Korean Ryu applying win case to the first occasion.

In the end, Ryu is really a seasoned campaigner around the Korean LPGA Tour having won seven events there as well as the united states Women‘s Open ping g15 irons Championship in 2011. That record automatically made her the player to overpower if the week started and after establishing significant cushion heading in to the final round it appeared on top that this was her event to get rid of.

Her nearest challenger starting your day, Boeljon, is ranked 35 places above the Korean around the Rolex World Ranking when heat of battle in a final round of your tournament is used, rankings often don’t mean a great deal.

没有评论:

发表评论